Beware of Harmful Chemicals in Energy Drinks
- Ephedrine is a stimulant that works on the central nervous system. It is a common ingredient in weight-loss products and decongestants, but it often poses a threat to the health of the heart.
- Taurine is an amino acid (part of a protein) meant to regulate heartbeat and muscle contractions. As a drink additive it is just plain unpredictable in how your body will react.
- B-vitamins that are chemical isolates are used as an artificial means of producing energy, but causes deficiencies.
- Carnitine is an amino acid (part of a protein) that is meant to utilize fatty acids, but it should not be taken as an isolate.
- Creatine is an acid that is taken for muscle contractions, but acts as a pharmaceutical agent and poses a risk to your liver and kidneys.
- Inositol is an isolated chemical part of the vitamin B complex (not a vitamin itself, because the human body can synthesize it) meant to act as a transmitter of intra-cellular information.
As you can see, these types of ingredients, and these are only a few of what’s out there, are BY NO MEANS FOOD and by NO MEANS NATURAL. If you want real food energy, make your own energy drink. Use a tablespoon of Cell Power and add a shot of BFood Complex. These two whole food supplements are all natural and actually uplift your health while also letting your cells make energy from the kinds of raw ingredients your body requires.
Energy drinks made with these two products contain NO CAFFEINE OR artificial ingredients. And you can drink them every day whether you are involved in sports or just want a boost. Plus, no side effects!!