tissue healing, fevers, cramping, sores and wounds, muscle twitching, PMS cramps, infections, inflammation and more.
CalMag Balance is Unique:
Calcium lactate (in CalMag Balance), unlike other calcium products, is a source of ionized calcium, which is the least irritating form, best consumed on an empty stomach. NutriPlex’s calcium lactate is not made from milk. It is a white, odorless and nearly tasteless powder prepared by neutralization of lactic acid with calcium carbonate. A lower ratio of magnesium avoids canceling out the effects of calcium. Most calcium-magnesium products are in a ratio of 2 to 1, but this product, designed for biochemical support, is in a 4 to 1 ratio.
What Our Bodies Need:
Calcium deficiency may present itself in a wide variety of ways, including fever, torn tissues, wounds, low energy, low bone density, infection, insufficient white blood cell activity, nervous system problems, muscle cramping, cramping during menstrual cycle, cold sores and more.
Calcium (& Magnesium) are Essential for:
- Support enzyme systems, including ATPase (energy production)
- Conduct nerve impulses
- Regulate hormone secretion
- Support bone growth and repair
- Heal wounds
- Allow proper muscular contraction and relaxation
- Support blood clotting
- Provide intercellular “cement”
- Regulate body fluids
- Regulate cell division
- Balance electrolyte activities
- Support cardiovascular functions
- Support immune functions
- Production and activation of hormones involved in digestion, energy and fat metabolism
- Production of saliva
- Transport of nutrients and substances across cell membranes
- Support the process of inflammation and repair
- Support digestive and bowel function
- Activity of many enzymes
- Energy production
- Heart function
- Bone, protein and fatty acid formation
- Activation of B vitamins
- Insulin secretion and function
- Nervous system
- Vascular dilation
- Mental processes
CalMag Balance Contents:
Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Broccoli, Shiitake mushroom, Slippery elm bark. Each tablet provides: 250 mg calcium lactate, plus 60 mg magnesium citrate.
CalMag Balance contains vitamin D in food form.
Daily Adult Serving Size:
6-8 tablets (on empty stomach, at least 1/2 hour before eating) or as directed by health professional.