excellent source of vitamin A, skin health, respiratory health, hormonal health, eye health, source of vitamin D, and more.
Cod liver oil is a very old remedy for a wide variety of health problems. But what makes it so healthful? What grandmothers knew intuitively is now a scientific fact: the vitamin A, vitamin D and essential fatty acids in cod liver oil make it useful for:
- dry skin, skin conditions
- vision problems and night vision
- wound healing
- liver health
- blood pressure problems
- blood flow
- male and female hormonal health
Our cod liver oil comes from the frigid waters of the Norwegian coast and is free of dangerous toxins so common in other cod liver oil products.
CodLiver Oil is a source of:
Vitamin A, needed for the immune system, bone growth, night vision, cellular growth, testicular and ovarian function.
- Vitamin D, required for use of calcium and potassium, which are integral for skeletal growth.
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which are used by the body to produce prostaglandins which support hormone functions.
Cod Liver Oil is probably best avoided by pregnant women, asthmatics, diabetics and people taking anti-coagulants, such as Warfarin or coumadin. Although fish oils may cause nausea, this is not usually a problem when taking them with meals.